1. Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly coat a 10” round cake pan with nonstick spray.
2. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add andouille sausage and cook until sausage begins to brown. Add onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic and sauté until vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
3. Add creole seasoning and season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and add cream cheese, stirring until it melts and is completely combined.
4. Separate crescent rolls, at perforations, into 16 slices. Place slices around prepared pan with points facing the center. About halfway down from points, press seams together. Spread andouille mixture in center of dough circle, at seam. Sprinkle cheese over filling and fold dough up and over on both sides to completely encase.
5. Heat pepper jelly in microwave or on stove top until warm. Brush top of king cake with warmed pepper jelly and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool at least 5 minutes before serving.