I used leftovers from BBQ on Easter Sunday.
2 Tortillas medium size
1/2 c. shredded cheese or a blend of cheeses
1/2 c. queso sausage or hot dog
2 tsp. oil
green onions if you have some and also salsa.
you can use anything you want for dipping or stuffing.
This works well with leftover meats, chicken, pork or beef.
1. Take one tortilla and cover it with shredded cheese.
2. Put second tortillas on top, sandwich style.
3. add 1 tsp oil to a large fry pan or grill.
4. put the tortilla in a fry pan and heat up to melt the cheese.
5. flip the tortilla and heat the second side.
6. remove from pan and spread queso on top and anything you might want to add.
7. put meat on top of queso and roll up.
8. put 1 tsp of oil in a pan or grill and heat the tortilla on all sides.
9. remove from the pan and serve the tortilla with salsa, sour cream or maybe even pepper jelly.
It is yours to create with what you like or with what you have left over.